Your garage door opener does much of the work when it comes to ensuring your door opens and closes safely and securely, and it has a number of adjustments and features that can be changed. Many homeowners are unaware of the types and nature of these adjustments and end up calling a professional garage door repair service to help track down and repair the problem with the opener.
Some of the common problems we see related to garage opener repair in Montreal include:
- Door won’t close all the way
- Door reverses before touching the garage floor
- Garage Door does not open completely
- Motor continues to run after garage door closes
- Door won’t open of close with remote, but will operate using wall switch
If you’re experiencing any of the symptoms listed above, give us a call and we can help you get your Montreal garage opener repaired and operating as good as new. Our trained garage door repair experts are ready to help.